Introduce Yourself

Talk about anything related to Unvanquished.
janev
Marauder

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by janev »

Oi! Hands off my faggyest oldfag badge. :cool:

epicdude
Dretch

Post by epicdude »

janev wrote:

Oi! Hands off my faggyest oldfag badge. :cool:

sue me :x

<N7Reaper> Put your whole fist in
<epicaldude> thats what urmooooom said

ViruS
Granger

Post by ViruS »

There's two avatars. There's a profile picture, and an avatar. Change the avatar. Profile picture won't be desplayed until someone opens ur profile, like in my case, my profile picture is a frustrated shana, while yours is something from the rage comics.

ImageImageYou[TubeImage

viracocha

Post by viracocha »

Hello guys, i'm viracocha from Italy and i am a very old member of tremulous since 1.1 come out. I am another player of ITA community (ciao El-mejo) and i happy to see that someone want to improve this excellent game. I'm following unv about alpha4 and now i'm contributing as translator.

Forty-Two
Mantis

Post by Forty-Two »

Hello viracocha, I remember you from getting pwned by the n3v clan when I was a newbie ;) Haven't seen you guys much after I was a newbie no more.

0 = 0
Quod erat demonstrandum.

viracocha

Post by viracocha »

Forty-Two wrote:

Hello viracocha, I remember you from getting pwned by the n3v clan when I was a newbie ;) Haven't seen you guys much after I was a newbie no more.

The clan was r3v, now my teammates will playing other games because in the old tremulous many other team left the game.

Maybe in the future some of my teammates will back to unv when reached first stable version, i hope (some of us have new interest, for example i'm married and i have a beatiful girl child that absorbe much time in my life ;)

ViruS
Granger

Post by ViruS »

The first clan i ever joined was in 2008ish {UA} (Ultra Aliance, apparently ultra does not remember inviting me but i did remember the clan being filled with like 10 ULTRA#####) and at that time i still didnt know how to use a mouse :D [I usually used my windows ME which had no mouse, convering to a ball mouse was just akward]

ImageImageYou[TubeImage

TunaFish

Post by TunaFish »

Hey guys! I found out about this game a few days ago and have had a bash at it today, and I think its a really good game. I was wondering whether I may contribute in anyway?

TunaFish

Post by TunaFish »

I'm doing a University presentation on this game tomorrow for my assignment and would love to able to help out in some way (Documentation, bug fixes, texturing modeling, video making etc), I've got some C++ knowledge and am reasonable at java. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Cheers.

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

TunaFish wrote:

I'm doing a University presentation on this game tomorrow for my assignment and would love to able to help out in some way (Documentation, bug fixes, texturing modeling, video making etc)

Hey TunaFish! Help is always appreciated, come talk to us on our IRC development channel (freenode, #unvanquished-dev)!

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction