Osavul

Get support for Unvanquished.
Asvarox
Mantis

Osavul

Post by Asvarox »

There ara two issues I've found there so far
1) "Connect to IRC on startup" option doesn't get saved for me. I can tick it and close the preferences windows, but when I open it again, it's still "unticked". Needless to say it doesn't connect me to IRC on startup ;)
2) Coloring doesn't escape ^^. I decided to see if it works after virus reported the issue w/ master server. name "Lol^^217" in-game is displayed as "Lol^17", while in Osavul, it's displayed as "Lol17".

ViruS
Granger

Re: Osavul

Post by ViruS »

I've got a few more, but they're more of a minor thing which can be solved easily...

'gamename' = base. It should be 'main', this is not tremulous.
Connect function does not work towards the default installation folder directory, so i have to redirect it to 'the real default directory'. [windows xp]
A pointless move-able toolbar [with nothing in it] exists in the window. Only thing i find good about it is the amusement it gives me. (I can drag it out into a seperate window, i can shove it under the toolbar menus, i can shove it on the side etc. See the screenshot).

Btw, it would be sweet if we could see the 'vm' info, as right now we can't even tell if aussie assault has been updated or not. [It's still on alpha 6 vm]

ImageImageYou[TubeImage

Asvarox
Mantis

Post by Asvarox »

About the connect to irc on startup option, now it does save in the preferences, but doesn't connect to the irc whatsoever. Also, now when connecting to the IRC manually, the whole program crashes (after displaying Set mode +i for Asvarox in the console).

Qrntz
Dragoon

Post by Qrntz »

I'm aware and will fix this when I'll be able to work on Osavul.