[N7]

Discuss clans, events, servers, and more!
User avatar
ViruS
Granger
Posts: 1020
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:24 am UTC
Location: Antartica - West Australian Post shore
Contact:

Re: [N7]

Postby ViruS » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:05 pm UTC

seana11 wrote:encourage newbies to join and get some experience.


Good side: Get people experience.
Bad side: Makes the clan look nubish.
Maybe you should split the clan into two parts, one for 'clan newbies' [less than 3-6 months] and the other for the rest.
ImageImage[color="#000000"]You[/color][color="#FF0000"][[/color][color="#A9A9A9"]Tube[/color]Image
User avatar
seana11
Tyrant
Posts: 430
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:00 pm UTC
Location: Well, the sign says "You Are Here"...

Re: [N7]

Postby seana11 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:59 pm UTC

ViruS wrote:Good side: Get people experience.
Bad side: Makes the clan look nubish.
Maybe you should split the clan into two parts, one for 'clan newbies' [less than 3-6 months] and the other for the rest.


I don't think that's a good idea, because it doesn't help clan unity (which is somewhat of a problem considering our growth). (I've also only played for (wait I've played for 6 months, nvm :P))
Image
Image
Image
Forty-Two
Mantis
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:08 pm UTC
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: [N7]

Postby Forty-Two » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:14 pm UTC

seana11 wrote:Well, there's me; there's the aussie; and there's someone on freenode.

Yeah, and there's me, too.

Meh, I should probably stop spamming your topic with this. I applaud your efforts of making newbies feel welcome.
0 = 0
Quod erat demonstrandum.
Jaroth
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:40 am UTC

Re: [N7]

Postby Jaroth » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:28 am UTC

[N7] Official Website is up and Running!! AHHH YEAH!! :D

Be sure to check it out!! Hope you like it! :D
http://jaroth96.wix.com/officialn7tremsite
User avatar
ViruS
Granger
Posts: 1020
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:24 am UTC
Location: Antartica - West Australian Post shore
Contact:

Re: [N7]

Postby ViruS » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:44 am UTC

not sure if 'official' or not, its url is suspicious...
Nice site, you shouldn't credit yourself on the first page with 'who made this', rather put it on the top as a watermark or something. There are quite a number of typos in the 'join the army' subcategory.
Another thing, 'rate between 1 and 100', well i'd honestly say i'm a 60-80, yet people think im pro and noob at the same time... I think its best to leave this out. Maybe an average k/d ratio...
ImageImage[color="#000000"]You[/color][color="#FF0000"][[/color][color="#A9A9A9"]Tube[/color]Image
Jaroth
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:40 am UTC

Re: [N7]

Postby Jaroth » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:54 pm UTC

ViruS wrote:not sure if 'official' or not, its url is suspicious...
Nice site, you shouldn't credit yourself on the first page with 'who made this', rather put it on the top as a watermark or something. There are quite a number of typos in the 'join the army' subcategory.
Another thing, 'rate between 1 and 100', well i'd honestly say i'm a 60-80, yet people think im pro and noob at the same time... I think its best to leave this out. Maybe an average k/d ratio...


Ok, but i made myself the website so its 100% secure, and maybe i rather put k/d ratio instead of 1-100 skill thank you Virus! :D
User avatar
seana11
Tyrant
Posts: 430
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:00 pm UTC
Location: Well, the sign says "You Are Here"...

Re: [N7]

Postby seana11 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:46 pm UTC

Jaroth wrote:Ok, but i made myself the website so its 100% secure, and maybe i rather put k/d ratio instead of 1-100 skill thank you Virus! :D



Needs a member list.

I made a channel on freenode: irc://irc.freenode.net/#[N7]
Image

Image

Image
User avatar
ViruS
Granger
Posts: 1020
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:24 am UTC
Location: Antartica - West Australian Post shore
Contact:

Re: [N7]

Postby ViruS » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:03 am UTC

Jaroth wrote:Ok, but i made myself the website so its 100% secure
100% secure

Ouch. All banks say that, you cannot be 100% secure ever. But i'll trust the site :D
Jaroth wrote:and maybe i rather put k/d ratio instead of 1-100 skill thank you Virus! :D

Then again...
http://aussieassault.net/statistics/player/2114
Image
Attachments
sad-face-rage-comic.jpg
ImageImage[color="#000000"]You[/color][color="#FF0000"][[/color][color="#A9A9A9"]Tube[/color]Image
Reaper
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:41 pm UTC

Re: [N7]

Postby Reaper » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:29 pm UTC

Sorry for bumping an ancient thread, but this was posted here without my knowledge.

We never wanted to migrate to Unvanquished until it hits the beta.
And by the time being, the [N7]Clan/Community is passed away.

Please lock this thread :)

Thanks in advance,

Reaper.

Return to “Community”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest