Introduce Yourself

Talk about anything related to Unvanquished.
Xedoh

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Xedoh »

Hi,

I've been playing tremulous some years ago (going by the name "Xedoh"). I've also done some mapping for tremulous back then.
A while ago Kharnov asked me whether I'd like to support Unvanquished by dusting off my mapping skills again I thought I'd sign up and see if I can get something done.

Hope to see you on the servers!

• Xedoh
Guy

Post by Guy »

Hello, my name is Guy.

I'm not very well known, but I'm an old 1.1 player who's trying to adjust to Unvanquished. My only aliases in my entire trem play time were Guy and ShyGuy. I was a mod on the old uBP server and as such am not known outside of it's community. I'm often mistaken for/accused of impersonating GuyGun by merit of my name, I can't map, I have no functional understanding of the mathematics that underly the new gameplay of Unvanquished, and can barely remember what has and hasn't changed. But, I have the time and disposition necesarry to fill slots on otherwise empty servers, and have better pathfinding than the current bots so I'm still useful.

Hopefully I'll play a few matches with you guys.

Respectfully, Guy

icaro440
Marauder

Post by icaro440 »

Hi Guy, that was my favourite server, cool people there, epic games....I hope to relive all those good times.

MegaMedic

Post by MegaMedic »

Hello Guy, Icaro. Old time I see

icaro440
Marauder

Post by icaro440 »

MegaMedic wrote:

Hello Guy, Icaro. Old time I see

:) yo Dracula!

apseryberox

Post by apseryberox »

Yo!

I'm DraZiLoX (or drazzie). Some of you may know me as owner of [W]onderland server, that was running on Tremulous 1.1, or as a member of Increment clan.

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

Welcome Xedoh, Guy and apseryberox! Do you want to take part in out summer tournament? :bsuit:

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

Guy

Post by Guy »

Still some players I know shuffling around eh? Nice to see you guys are still playing, Mega and Icaro.

I may take part in it once I figure out if I'm going to be able to attend on the dates and get in a team.

chad509

Post by chad509 »

Hello everyone. My name is Chad509, I've been animating for about 6 years. My past work includes Forgotten Hope 2, Traction Wars and a few other games/mods. Glad to be here this game looks great and I'm going to be helping out in the animation dept. so I will see you guys on the forums. :)

GuineaPig

Post by GuineaPig »

Just Oink :B
:advgranger: