Generally, we take a more laissez-faire approach to administrating the forum. Topics and conversations in the broad majority of cases can just go on without any issues. For the times that there are issues, there's this topic.
Rather than an exhaustive list of what you can and can't do, here are some general guidelines to be followed, which should be considered common sense. Individual sub-forums might have some different rules, but these apply to the entire forum.
- No pornography. People of all ages view these forums, so keep that in mind. Generally, adhere to work-safe content.
- No hate speech. Don't use slurs targeting a particular group of people, it makes you look dumb and will be edited out.
- No illegal material. If it's illegal for you, it's illegal for us. No links to copyright-infringing websites, warez, illegal torrents, etc.
- No advertising. Unless you discuss it with us beforehand, it's going to be treated as spam and edited out or deleted.
- No malware. Intentionally trying to distribute malware will earn a permanent ban from the community.