Aliens won on Platform 23
Aliens won on Antares
Stalemate on Thunder
Aliens won on Chasm
Humans won on Forlorn
Humans won on Parpax
What has been tested?
- New alien defense structure: Spiker
- Added rocket pod lockon delay (500 ms)
- Halfed rocket pod fire rate (500 ms → 1000 ms)
- Increased rocket damage (30 → 40)
Average over 6 matches
Average over the last 134 matches (analyzed games since 2014-01-18)
- Thunder is big.
- Rocket pods have less sting but I have no idea how close they are to being balanced yet. I think humans are starting to learn how to build them properly but aliens still need to learn how to attack them. After that we'll see how good they really are. Post about your experiences with them!
- In case they even realized that it exists, aliens didn't yet make good use of the Spiker. I expect them to catch up during the next couple of games.