If you have trouble registering or do not receive a verification e-mail, please ask for help in chat.
Search found 110 matches
- Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:18 am UTC
- Forum: Community Development
- Topic: [mod]Experimental Gameplay
- Replies: 20
- Views: 18026
Devolving near overmind sounds good. I suggest that there be no change in your evo points when you devolve. This means that in devolving from B to A, you would implicitly lose as many points as you used to evolve from A to B. It also means devolving from dretch to granger would be free, as illwieckz...
- Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:29 pm UTC
- Forum: Community
- Topic: Reviving scheduled games, let's play with real players
- Replies: 12
- Views: 12921
I voted for every option
- Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:35 am UTC
- Forum: Feedback
- Topic: Poll: gameplay changes so far
- Replies: 27
- Views: 25851
I strongly dislike *Simplified locational damage* when applied to all classes. It's too dumbed down and for me makes aliens unenjoyable to play. The confusing mechanics of dretch headshots could stand to be changed, but not for larger types. *Simple momentum* is probably a good idea. I can't even re...