Search found 118 matches
- Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:58 am UTC
- Forum: Community Development
- Topic: HotfixHud v5.2 for Unvanquished
- Replies: 46
- Views: 28011
- Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:18 am UTC
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: On portability, linux support, trem2 and everything
- Replies: 33
- Views: 17769
seana11 wrote:I was thinking that a donation button could be used for hosting/server costs. Having that paid for would allow for less financial involvement in the project.
I remember this one night on an unlimited buildpoints server. There must have been like 40 people on the server and we where playing Pulse. That one game literally took about 4 hours. Never again did I have the same experiance communicating where to put new forward bases, which forward base was bein...