Granger

Models and textures for players, weapons and buildables.
kharnov
Granger
Clan: GT

Re: Granger

Post by kharnov »

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

I want to tickle its belly and feed it goodies.

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

JOURNEYMAN
Dragoon

Post by JOURNEYMAN »

What, no nipples?

All the kidding aside, nice work. I think the eyes needs to be in different color than black. The granger looks evil with those black eyes.

illwieckz
Project Head

Post by illwieckz »

See that other thread, Casey agreed for “Whatever license most of [Unvanquished] other assets are under works.”, hence CC By SA 3.0 was chosen.

By the way I got an explicit answer from Casey himself too (I've sent him an email before kharnov sent me the older mail he had from him):

Date: 2017-09-30 18:40 GMT+02:00
Subject: Re: Granger model license checking for Unvanquished
To: Thomas DEBESSE <
**>

Yes, go ahead. I appreciate the ask. Good luck with the game going forward!

On Sep 30, 2017 7:30 AM, "Thomas DEBESSE" <*****> wrote:

Hi Casey, I'm illwieckz from the Unvanquished game you contributed to some time ago!
We are in process to do some repositories to host our assets properly, and I'm checking every file for proper author and license.
You contributed the awesome granger and the female player model, but I'm yet to find a license mention about the granger.

In fact you said to kharnov about the female model we can use "Whatever license most of your other assets are under works", so the female model was placed under the CC By SA 3.0 license. Can we do the same for the granger?

Thanks a lot.

This comment is licensed under cc ​​by 4 and antecedent.