Please delete my accounts.

Talk about anything related to Unvanquished.
illwieckz
Project Head

Post by illwieckz »

freem wrote:

I'll answer to this in the next week-end, as I will not be available until then.

Edit: Done.

This comment is licensed under cc ​​by 4 and antecedent. The Crunch tool is awesome!

SuperDupont
Dretch

Re: Please delete my accounts.

Post by SuperDupont »

Quick answering :
I don't think erasing everything you made on this forum, the wiki and another place is a good idea.
I understand that you are angry, and why.

But, deleting everything (you made), can be your right, but not always when the licence is CC-BY, because, on some part I also contributed for this.
You are the author, this can't be deleted, even if you want. It's an French inalienable right of author right.

We contribute for Open Source Software for this, isn't it?

We can discuss about it if you want, may be I'm wrong for some part. But, I don't want you erase or delete your contribution (specially when i was involved).

I understand that you won't come back soon

illwieckz
Project Head

Post by illwieckz »

GORE wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:45 am UTC

Delete mine as well.

Do you want the messages to be left or deleted?

This comment is licensed under cc ​​by 4 and antecedent. The Crunch tool is awesome!

illwieckz
Project Head

Post by illwieckz »

GORE wrote:Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:04 am UTC

deleted

Done.

illwieckz
Project Head

Post by illwieckz »

vaguiners wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:27 pm UTC

Please remove my account as well. I asked for help with something simple in this thread and was completely ignored.

Delete my account, my messages; Anything that can be removed.

You wrote more than 350 words, half of them being written by ChatGPT, you said you didn't read the thread and requested ChatGPT to tell you what the thread was about, ChatGPT described people involved in that chat in a very negative way, and you trusted ChatGPT to continue your talking:

vaguiners wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:07 am UTC

About the topic, I saw only the beginning and asked GPT to give me a summary, which was:
"The behavior of the topic creator, "freem," can be characterized as frustrated, emotional, and possibly confrontational. […]"

With all that non-sense you added an off-topic request:

Is it possible to download the full game in a zip? For Linux x64.

You knew it was off-topic as you said after that when you returned to the topic “About the topic…”.

We have an up-to-date build for Linux x86_64 in a zip since the beginning of this project (more than 10 years), listed in donwload page (with a link to this download page from every page of this website including these forums, and with two links to this download page from the home page), in our readme in repository, in our wiki and probably in many other places too.

It looks like nobody noticed that off-topic question because of it being lost in such stream of ChatGPT non-sense (I'm only noticing that question of you right now), so we can be sorry to have not noticed that question hidden in all that non-sense, but you should have opened a dedicated thread for this question. We already provided you sufficient ways to get the answer you was looking for and only you can be considered responsible for not having done things the right way.

You also said that:

Please friend, don't be immature. Do not delete your jobs.

So you now say:

vaguiners wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:27 pm UTC

Delete my account, my messages; Anything that can be removed.

So you're actually requesting to delete the proofs you used ChatGPT to evaluate the psychology of somebody. You're actually requesting to delete the proofs you answered to people not by reading what people said but by trusting what ChatGPT said about the topic. You're actually requesting to delete the proofs you asked for something we provide as a pretext to pretend we don't provide it. You're also requesting to delete the proof you said that people requesting deletion of something they did is immature. Actually the people you answered to did not requested to delete his job but his messages here, he was requesting to delete the exact same things you're now requesting to delete for yourself (forums messages). You better want those proofs to be removed, yes.

This is done, but keep in mind I had the right to quote yourself.

vaguiners

Post by vaguiners »

illwieckz wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:07 pm UTC

...listed in [donwload page](https://unvanquished.net/download/)...

Thanks. I finally found the archive on indiedb, although it's not very obvious. As for the rest of the message, I ignored it, just as I ignored the frem messages.

I also backtrack on my decision to remove my account.

You are also very emotional, just like him.

vaguiners

Post by vaguiners »

but keep in mind I had the right to quote yourself.

No. Please remove my mentioned comments, which are my own and are under my private license. There is no mention in the forum terms that claims you own what I write.

illwieckz
Project Head

Post by illwieckz »

vaguiners wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:51 pm UTC

but keep in mind I had the right to quote yourself.

No. Please remove my mentioned comments, which are my own and are under my private license. There is no mention in the forum terms that claims you own what I write.

The jurisdiction that has authority where this server is hosted allows fair use.
The jurisdiction that has authority on me allows short quotes.

I never claimed ownership on your words, I quoted them.

Deal with it.

vaguiners wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:12 pm UTC

As for the rest of the message, I ignored it, just as I ignored the frem messages.

You are also very emotional, just like him.

I have the law with me, but if you continue the way you behave with me and others this would become harassment and:

• Keeping a copy of your words will become a duty.
  • I will have the law against you.

I also backtrack on my decision to remove my account.

We are free to decide to remove it in any way.