CC By SA 3.0 License for Pevel's maps: antares, perseus and yocto

Maps and texture sets.
illwieckz
Project Head

CC By SA 3.0 License for Pevel's maps: antares, perseus and yocto

Post by illwieckz »

Hi, while building the Unvanquished asset repositories I noticed the antares .map source was missing and the antares map did'nt have any license information. Since it appeared 80% our assets are using CC By SA, I kindly asked Pevel to know if he would be OK to license antares and his other maps to CC By SA to help us reduce the number of license we have to manage and to help the game to be recognized as free and open-source.

Pevel provided the antares .map source and this his answer about licenses:

Date: 2018-05-06 11:04 GMT+02:00
Subject: Re: making Unvanquished asset repository: looking for antares map source which is missing
To: Thomas Debesse

I'm glad it works :) I have no strong preference for NC, it was just a license that reflected my intent the best at that time, but if it will make some things easier, feel free to change the license to CC By SA for yocto and perseus, and add the same license to antares too. I'll leave changing the files to you as I'm not really familiar with how packaging assets works now. If for some reason, you need me to change the licenses personally, it's ok too. I just need to know how to do it. Thanks!

This comment is licensed under cc ​​by 4 and antecedent.