Introduce Yourself

Talk about anything related to Unvanquished.
Viech
Project Head

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Viech »

Hey djazz, welcome to our young community!

You might be delighted to hear that in the not-so-distant future we will replace our user interface system with librocket, which will allow HUDs to be written in RML/CSS.

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

Just to let you people know, there is a subforum dedicated to introductory threads now. (Feel free to use this thread instead though.)

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

Glitch2139

Post by Glitch2139 »

Hello my name is Glitch2139, and I have been around since Tremulous used to be a mod for quake, and I am glad that you guys have started it all over again.

hristew
Modeler

Post by hristew »

Hello, I'm Vlad, I'm a 3D artist, just joined the development team and I look forward to helping you guys out with some assets. :smile:

Here is some of my past work for anyone interested.

kharnov
Granger
Clan: GT

Post by kharnov »

Welcome!

dGr8LookinSparky

Post by dGr8LookinSparky »

Hello Evry1. I've played Tremulous 1.2 for a few years. I have previously been known as TheBestLookingSparky, once I've joined the Tremulous clan *<{ I changed my nick to *<{dGr8LookinSparky. some of you here might know me. I really enjoyed playing on the Cuboid and Edge servers, unfortunately, as you may know, Trem has really desolved recently. I'm new to Unvanquished, however I am looking forward to giving it a try.

- *<{dGr8LookinSparky

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

Hey Sparky, welcome to the future! :grin: