Pulse Rifle

Models and textures for players, weapons and buildables.
kharnov
Granger
Clan: GT

Re: Pulse Rifle

Post by kharnov »

kharnov
Granger

Post by kharnov »

How's it going, Geno?

Geno527
Dretch

Post by Geno527 »

Hi sorry for the lack of Update, the bad news is that I really don't have a lot of time, but I'm trying to work on it as much as possible. (But I was with my parent during two week (without a computer)) and after that I had a lot of other things to finish first, I don't know how it will be during the next few month, so I will probably not have time to make a concept for the Lucifer Cannon :/.

But the good new is that the High poly for the pulse rifle was done, but I've decided to change the concept (again), all my friend told me that it was a lot better. As you will noticed I've changed the cross and I have add an angle grip (I really hope you will like it)

I wanted to work on it this week and make a final render for the high poly but here is a first screen to show you how it looks for now. And you can expect a new one at the end of this week). Do not use this one for your twitter or facebook (you'll use the next one ^^ this one is a bit too wip). :

And of course, I'm very sorry to put you at the end of my task list but it's the less urgent stuff I have in progress, so I'm very sorry, if you want me to finish it a soon as possible I can put it on top priority :).

gavlig
Animator

Post by gavlig »

looks really good! And i don't think you must explain the delay, everybody have real life and a lack of free time or just a lack of inspiration. Or even worse, a bad case of lazyassus. That nasty health problem strikes me a lot and frequently. It can be cured with good portion of kickassin, but you cant find that in any drugstore. So yeah, just keep up the good work and let us know that you still intend to work on this once in a while. Or ask kharnov for a good portion of kickassin, i guess he has some of it stored for a special case.

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

Yep, this is looking quite awesome! I like the new handle and color scheme and can't wait to see the next rendering. :smile:

Also, as gavlig already said, don't worry about your speed! The important bit for us is that models get finished eventually and with good quality. One of our modeler finishes roughly one (really good) model per year and we didn't even give a single dose of kickassin® yet. :grin:

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

kharnov
Granger

Post by kharnov »

That looks amazing! And yes, as per your red text, I won't tweet this one until you give me the go-ahead. :tongue:

Geno527
Dretch

Post by Geno527 »

Thanks a lot, I'm happy to see that there is no rush ^^. So I've got the time to finish the handle (and not the cross as I've said before but in french this part is called "la crosse" ahah). Some detail will be added in the normal with Ndo2. I've already start the Low Poly.

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

This is getting better and better! :smile:

Is this image ready for distribution?

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

Geno527
Dretch

Post by Geno527 »

Yes sure :)

I will continue the low poly in march if it's ok for you ?

kharnov
Granger

Post by kharnov »

Do you expect to finish it in March?