Rocket Pod

Export and import of assets.
Viech
Project Head

Rocket Pod

Post by Viech »

I heard chris has provided the animated Rocket Pod together with new textures and animations for the Turret. If you have a copy, please post it here. We'll need a cgame hacker magician to bring both ingame. I will then handle the gameplay implementation. However, I'll need another advocate of the dark client side arts to finish this task first, as the rocket pod needs to display a model on the rocket, too.

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

Viech
Project Head

Rocket Pod

Post by Viech »

This thread is now for the rocket pod only. The animated model can be found here. Note that the thread above contains further information on the bone setup. Please post a link to a properly versioned pk3 when done. It needs to follow the same gamelogic "API" as the turret, so that they can share code for movement. At this point I'll take over and implement its gamelogic.

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

Viech
Project Head

Re: Rocket Pod

Post by Viech »

I'm working on this now. Check the rocketpod branch.

Issue #507 needs to be solved in order to complete the implementation.

Viech
Project Head

Re: Rocket Pod

Post by Viech »

All done.