Spiker

Export and import of assets.
Viech
Project Head

Spiker

Post by Viech »

I will be handling the gameplay-relevant part of the spiker's gamelogic implementation (i.e. everything in src/gamelogic/game) but I need someone else to dive into cgame and make the iqm spike show up on the missiles shot by the spiker, facing in flight direction. I will link to the most recent version of the asset pk3 when I'm at home. The feature branch is named spiker.

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

Viech
Project Head

Re: Spiker

Post by Viech »

The latest version of the spiker assets can be found here. The path of the spike model is models/missiles/spike/spike.iqm.

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

enneract will be trying this.

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

enneract, are you still on this?

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

Unassigned.

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

If I remember correctly the last time I checked the spike appeared correctly on the missile. I'll handle the rest of the implementation after the Rocket Pod.

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

The spiker is ingame.