Spiker

Model animations and effects.
gavlig
Animator

Re: Spiker

Post by gavlig »

Oh, you've revealed my conspiration... Now i'll have to kill you!

Anyway, don't know what's wrong with triangle... Maybe you can give me coordinates of its vertices? Or a closer look to the damaged area :)

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

I could give you a plaintext (.iqe) version of the model. Other than that, there is little I can do to debug this. :confused:

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

Could you prioritize this? I'd like to add the Spiker to the release. (However, I'd release the latest nearly-working version instead if it isn't fixed in time.)

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

gavlig
Animator

Post by gavlig »

I sniffed around that troubled leg and found nothing. No vertices with weird weights or no weights. NOTHING. Anyway, i reexported it with reduced file size -- iqm exported doesnt cut off frames that were not used in animation, so i had to do that manually. Tested iqm in that iqm demo shipped with iqm "sdk" and it was totally ok.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_q1Py ... sp=sharing

Will have to work together on this issue, so tell me when i can catch you on irc

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

Thanks for the re-export, I have the same error though. Handing this to gimhael to have a look.

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

Gimhael found out that the latest version has 129 bones while 128 is a renderer limit (for VBO vertex skinning). Could you provide a version with 128 bones or less?

gavlig
Animator

Post by gavlig »

yesssss

gavlig
Animator

Post by gavlig »

new version of iqm exporter includes non-deforming bones now. de-rigify option wants me to use special naming. but i don't wanna. anyway, adding additional condition works great, so here is a fixed iqm

gavlig
Animator

Post by gavlig »

fixed destroyed animation and added some details to attack animation

gavlig
Animator

Post by gavlig »