Model Scale and Play Effects

Post all of your progress here about official assets, and receive feedback from our team.
kangz
Programmer

Re: Model Scale and Play Effects

Post by kangz »

Did you actually check the definition of the bounding boxes? I think most of them haven't changed which nullifies most of you comments about the gameplay.

Gireen
Graphic Designer
Clan: [DoH]

Post by Gireen »

I guess the new Battlesuit will match the size of our human :bsuit:

Ishq
Project Head

Post by Ishq »

The bounding boxes were not really changed for any of the models. They may have been slightly increased for some models compared to trem (but as far a I know, were never decreased), so stuff is still, more or less, the same in terms of gameplay. I also don't think model scale in relation to trem is very important, we should only care about model scale in terms of our other models.

Also, these are things no trem player has complained about either. As a trem player myself, this is something that doesn't bother me.

Furthermore, your human point is even more invalid because the unv model is actually taller than the trem model.

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

I think you disqualified yourself from any serious design discussion by enclosing my quote in poop icons.

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction