Anything else?

Concept artwork for models and maps.
alexbo
Concept Artist

Anything else?

Post by alexbo »

Is their any design waiting to be put to life?

Viech
Project Head

Re: Anything else?

Post by Viech »

Sorry, it were busy weeks for me! Minutes before you posted this kharnov also reminded me that our concepts sections was empty and tried to convice me to throw more stuff in your direction. :grin: I'll do something about it very, very soon. Imminent. Just after I slept a bit and attended uni in zombie mode. I think I know an item I'll assign eventually, so I can very well just do it now…

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

kharnov
Granger
Clan: GT

Post by kharnov »

It's honestly amazing how much you've done for us, Alex. There are no words that can begin to express my gratitude. I seriously hope you get the best possible concept art job and that you get paid loads of money. You have a lot of neat things on your portfolio and you have all you made for us now, too!

alexbo
Concept Artist

Post by alexbo »

Well that's so nice of you two. But this was mutually beneficient you know. You and the others took many hours of your time to critique my work and make it better. I'd have no game art portfolio if it wasn't for your efforts so I have to thank you too! Especially getting through these first designs. I look back and see the progress from the first few designs to now. I would have died in a production pipeline if we had not worked on this game together.

I hope I get a job with loads of money too :P but there's a lot of amazing artists out there. Gotta stay positive and hardworking. Unvanquished really helped me to remain that way.

I hope you got a lot more in store for me though! I can still get much better at this!

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

The Sensor arrived! Grab it while it's hot! :grin:

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction