Armoury

Models and textures for players, weapons and buildables.
Viech
Project Head

Re: Armoury

Post by Viech »

One texture for the armoury, including the screen's frame and one texture that only has the display area, so that whatever you would put on that texture would appear on the screen.

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

Warvinc
Modeler

Post by Warvinc »

Hi guys! Sorry for the big lack of update,I had a lot of personal issues but I was still working on it a bit,I'm almost done doing the high poly.tell me what you think.The only thing left is the keys of the keyboard and some details on the main body.I hope this will all bake well!here's my high Poly!

Attachments
High2.jpg
High2.jpg (127.07 KiB) Viewed 4230 times
High.jpg
High.jpg (70.42 KiB) Viewed 4230 times
kharnov
Granger
Clan: GT

Post by kharnov »

Nice! Wait for tomorrow for Viech to give his final approval. He's having a bit of technical difficulty as the connection is very slow from Germany for some reason.

Warvinc
Modeler

Post by Warvinc »

Well it's only a head up,I'm not fully done yet I'll send another picture when it's over :)

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

Ew, I thought my last form submission succeeded. Anyway, still looking good to me! Maybe add a forth claw/extension per foot dirtected towards the center (there are currently only three per foot)? If it's too late given that you're already working on the high poly, nevermind.

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

Warvinc
Modeler

Post by Warvinc »

No prob I'll add one more! :)

kharnov
Granger
Clan: GT

Post by kharnov »

Happy birthday Warvinc!

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

Yay, happy birthday!

Warvinc
Modeler

Post by Warvinc »

So here's my final High Poly,it's time to say if there's something you don't like before I start baking anything! thanks for the happy birthday :D

Attachments
untitled.7.jpg
untitled.7.jpg (194.27 KiB) Viewed 4180 times
untitled.6.jpg
untitled.6.jpg (236.93 KiB) Viewed 4180 times
untitled.5.jpg
untitled.5.jpg (159.77 KiB) Viewed 4180 times
Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

Very cool! Does it have a screen on each side? (I think it should, in case we ever make the screen interactive.)