Booster

Models and textures for players, weapons and buildables.
gavlig
Animator

Re: Booster

Post by gavlig »

Cool! I totally like how it comes along looking like acid tube and being different enough at the same time!

Cupside
Modeler

Post by Cupside »

Really nice work mate! I want to see it in game!

jdreyna
Modeler

Post by jdreyna »

Thanks everyone, we were hit by a pretty big ice storm here in Michigan and had our power and internet knocked out. I will very likely update the model over the next few days, thanks for all the polite comments!

kharnov
Granger
Clan: GT

Post by kharnov »

Hope everything's okay!

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

Hey jdreyna, any updates? Are you still around?

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

jdreyna
Modeler

Post by jdreyna »

sorry, I have been busy the past few weeks with a new job, although I am currently updating the color tonight.

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

Cool! If you plan to disappear please upload the booster before you do, it's almost done after all! :grin: (Speaking of release, please read this.)

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

jdreyna
Modeler

Post by jdreyna »

here is a flat diffuse look at the updated texture as of tonight. Also, although it is something I don't really want to do as of yet but feel inclined to do so because of my lack of time as of late, how exactly do I go about uploading this model and it's textures.

I'll also put this here:
This work is licensed under a CC-BY-SA 3.0 license, attribute it to Joseph Reyna.

flatdiffuse.jpg
flatdiffuse.jpg (111.48 KiB) Viewed 5274 times
Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

Actually, you can share it however you like, any one-click hoster, service or server goes. If nothing like this works for you, you could even send it per mail (e.g. my nickname at unvanquished.net). Thanks for your work so far, the booster already looks great!

kharnov
Granger
Clan: GT

Post by kharnov »

Dropbox works fine. Some people use Mediafire. You can also just email it to me or Viech.