Week 3

Discuss clans, events, servers, and more!
liliff

Re: Week 3

Post by liliff »

KoR vs. *son has been rescheduled to August 9 at 23:00 GMT.

kharnov
Granger
Clan: GT

Post by kharnov »

That is fine.

Also, what will happen with ddos? They did not have enough people for the match today. We can reschedule it if you'd like.

Ishq
Project Head

Post by Ishq »

For those who are interested, {get} vs Pk ended in an 8 match tie (aliens won all the matches). it will be continued next week, probably with reworked balance. If anyone has screenshot, I would love to post them.

liliff

Post by liliff »

Can we get the tourney servers updated before our 2300GMT match today?

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

Yes, I'm on it. You'll need to update your clients to Alpha 18.

After 8 quick alien wins (mostly early dretchstorms preventing humans to leave their base) in the {get} vs Pk match last week we decided to hotfix the balance by reverting the dretch health to 25 and also changing the radar back to vis boundaries, so that it should no longer be possible to sense (and also hear) over half the map.

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

liliff

Post by liliff »

Yeah, most of us are already on 18 since we were informed they'd be updated.

Thanks, Viech.

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

{get} vs Pk will continue their week three match tomorrow (saturday) at 21:00 GMT. Same maps (niveus, parpax) to see the impact of the balance hotfix.

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

Forgot to mention in my last post, servers have been updated.

liliff

Post by liliff »

Match for KoR vs *son goes to *son, since most of the team as a whole decided it was better to drop than reschedule (and since three of them couldn't make it today, with two informing me).