DeathReaper's Introduction c;

Discuss whatever you'd like!
DeathReaper
Dretch

DeathReaper's Introduction c;

Post by DeathReaper »

What's up guys? I thought i would come introduce myself, finally.

So IG i go by {U}DeathReaper or [TPAS]DeathReaper ; My real name is Jonny and i am 17. I've played Tremulous 1.1 for around 4-5 years and i have tons of hope in Unvanquished; Plus i think it would be great to make Youtube videos on the gameplay! I come from the xservers that i currently help moderate.

Once i get comfortable on these forums you will see more often on here (: I'm glad to see Unvanquished because now 1.1 doesn't have to die.. It can migrate. ^.^

I also own a 'Sponsored Clan'. It's a tiny sponsorship just to help out with views but no cash flow (which is fine we're still tiny). I am wanting to bring TPAS to Unv. so like i mentioned before we can create videos and maybe get some more people to join! I am pretty good at GFX so i may even open a siggy shop. Decent enough with videos.

Glad to be here & i hope to see some familiar faces and even new ones! (:

DeathReaper

P.S. If you're interested in seeing the videos we have made check us out ---> http://www.youtube.com/officialtpas note that it's been a month that we have made a video. Been busy with new ones and doing a few special videos for our clan.