Why do you guys keep developing the game with no players playing the game?

Talk about anything related to Unvanquished.
Nanaa
Dretch

Re: Why do you guys keep developing the game with no players playing the game?

Post by Nanaa »

Nice recap @freem !
Sweet
Dretch

Post by Sweet »

Gireen wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:57 pm UTC

both :grin:
besides we have a few regular players but its rare that many meet at the same time

That has changed by now.

PhantomFang
Mantis
Clan: LBF

Post by PhantomFang »

hi!
Personally I discovered the game by looking for a game that mixed combat and construction that was open source I found a few and they were... Disappointing...
after I came across UNV and seriously it surprised me a lot

So you have to count on people who come across the game by chance and if you really want there to be other players, talk about the game in your entourage...
Personally, I find that the fact that there are so few people is a good thing: you can create friendships between players... :announce: I will quote a game: Overwatch, Overwatch has accumulated at least 5 million average players each month in 2021, do you find it bearable? playing with so many players is way too much!! And as for the bots well if you find the bots - stupid put them in SK9 there they will be much harder!! :angry: :bomb:

now I'm going to address the subject of:" Why the developers continue to develop the game ":
because they keep hoping that the game will be famous better late than never! moreover, as illwieckz said, if the developers like the game it is normal that they continue to do so... to correct bugs, etc. :thumbup: