another new player

Post any feedback you have about the game here.
darkitten

another new player

Post by darkitten »

this game is great ill be sure to join this community every Saturday.. i have 2 concerns regarding aliens though and perhaps someone may explain why its the way it is.

1. imho alien barricade has about 50% the hp i feel it needs to be as useful as defensive/offensive structures. i worry that building them could be a waste most of the time and makes aliens less porcy compared to humans or at the very least makes barricades expensive for something that does so little. human structures are all useful and op.. barricades im not so sure.

2. basilisk lost its ability to grab humans and hunt them.. it cant compete with marauder now :frown: =( any reason it cant grab humans and stop them turning around i thought it was fun to eat people slowly.. stealth is not cloak and as soon as a hit is made its kill or be killed because it has poor defences its low health compared to marauder makes me feel like staying basilisk is a bad idea.. pity it was my fav class and it never felt like its grab ability was op.

killing time
Programmer

Re: another new player

Post by killing time »

Do you realize that basilisk mantis can now pounce? I find that this agility makes them quite a bit more dangerous than tremulous basi.

darkitten

Post by darkitten »

i tried it out some more.. i agree and realise its dangerous but ill still miss that which changed because it was my first love

Ishq
Project Head

Post by Ishq »

Yeah, removing mantis grab was tough for us, but the mantis plays nice too. We can explore adding back "grab" in the future in the form of "perks".