"Color" Update Missing one Important Feature!

Post any feedback you have about the game here.
Comet_
Mantis

"Color" Update Missing one Important Feature!

Post by Comet_ »

By calling this update the color update kharnov reminded me of an age-old grievance I've had with this game. I've always found the lack of crosshair customize-ability difficult because I am someone who blanks out watching the screen for an extended period of time and I end up losing my crosshair on greyscale maps. I would love to give my crosshair a bright pink make-over or maybe a more basic color like red/blue that doesnt occur so frequently in maps like grey does. Here's exactly what I'm referring to (map is Plat23 H Spawn):

http://imgur.com/a/66zog

Note that you can barely see the crosshairs and that they are essentially gone (especially in the bottom screenshot; rifle crosshair). And before you respond, yes, I know my crosshair is on the small setting.

Also, after messing around with the new colors I got the name to how I like it. Albeit, it's kind of a mess and gets really long when you have more than 1 color in your name. My name is currently ^#00F5FFC^#00BFFFo^#1E90FFm^#1874CDe^#4682B4t. If you ask me its kinda hard to pick apart.

Viech
Project Head

Re: "Color" Update Missing one Important Feature!

Post by Viech »

Your issue report is invalid; Images attached don't show your cross… oh.

This is a good idea. Ideally someone would put it on the issue tracker as an accessibility enhancement so we don't lose track of it.

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction