Turret

Models and textures for players, weapons and buildables.
Viech
Project Head

Turret

Post by Viech »

The turret is in need of a license from chris.

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

Viech
Project Head

Re: Turret

Post by Viech »

In addition to the license, a version that only has the (static) idle animation for the original position of the bones would be nice since every movement the turret ever does is controlled by code and I had (?) to add hacks to disable the existing animations that would interefer with this. (Note that this is a low priority task. It might also be possible to do this by editing the IQE file.)

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

By now I'm pretty sure the animation removal is easily done in the iqe. (It would be even better if our animation loading code was transparent enough for me to remotely understand what's going on so that I could just load what I need, but hey…). This means we just need a license from chris and can call this done. (The implementation is complete, too.)

chris
Modeler

Post by chris »

Licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0, see full license text here: licenses