Battle Suit (2)

Models and textures for players, weapons and buildables.
Ishq
Project Head

Re: Battle Suit (2)

Post by Ishq »

Fixed export?

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

Ishq wrote:

Fixed export?

It sounded like the specularity didn't come out as expected.

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

lhdc
Modeler

Post by lhdc »

about the first person version of the arms?they are still needed, i was waiting on the other arms to use as a reference, but never got that, im assuming you guys still need that :)

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

Hey, while you're here, can you give a quick license statement for the battlesuit so we can use what we have so far? :smile:

If we can have the relevant sources under the same license I'm sure someone else can figure out the first-person part. We happen to have a first person animator aboard currently.

Also, I forgot (among other things) to make ingame screenshots of your stuff for your portfolio so far. I'll put that on my list and send you a link when I'm done with that. Now figure out your life and check back when you feel lonely. :grin:

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

lhdc
Modeler

Post by lhdc »

This work is licensed under a CC-BY-SA 3.0 license, attribute it to Luiz Henrique de Camargo (lhdc)

lhdc
Modeler

Post by lhdc »