Overmind (1)

Models and textures for players, weapons and buildables.
VeryCrunchyTaco

Re: Overmind

Post by VeryCrunchyTaco »

Hey Pevel, and thanks for the advice! I'm having some difficulties with those curves, so any pointers are useful. I'll have some more progress shots tomorrow! :)

kharnov
Granger
Clan: GT

Post by kharnov »

I've pinged Pevel on the IRC channel to take a look. Feel free to keep posting progress shots, by the way.

VeryCrunchyTaco

Post by VeryCrunchyTaco »

Hello again, and sorry for the delayed response!

I've been doing a lot of moving and job things recently, so I kinda fell off the ball on this. This is what I have so far:

If all goes well, I should be able to finish the high poly by the end of the week. Not 100% sure on that, though. But, hoping to have it done soon.

Feedback is welcome, hope to get a move on with this guy soon! :)

Pevel
Mapper

Post by Pevel »

Now the size is ok, I guess :) Here's more extension to what I meant last time. Areas marked with circles should line up with vertical lines, like they do in place where the 'eye' is. You may implement my propositions alternatively, pink ones or orange ones. It can be seen the best on the top-down view: X's should be roughly symmetrically placed with respect to corresponding dashed lines. Your choices depends on which of two propositions would result in better shape (each pair of jaws should be spaced roughly equally). Threat arrows as general direction indicators, not vectors.

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

Is VeryCrunchyTaco coming back or shall I reassign this?

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

kharnov
Granger
Clan: GT

Post by kharnov »

Reassign.