Where report bug for maps ?

Get support for Unvanquished.
velociostrich
Dragoon

Re: Where report bug for maps ?

Post by velociostrich »

That is certainly a valid question, and something we should try to address going forward. A global (project-wide) task management system would be idea for that, but as of now we don't really have one.

ViruS
Granger

Post by ViruS »

Basically you post the bug on the thread created to advertise the release, Parpax specifically is on tremulous, although it has been added to unvanquished which is the cause for the old turret to come back.
Then again, a lot of the map makers have left trem. Superpie is actually 'active' btw. I last saw him last week. I have no idea what time he usually goes on though. So there is probably only a small chance you'd meet them on the forums.
edit: stal kermit already said something similar...

ImageImageYou[TubeImage

StalKermit
Dragoon

Post by StalKermit »

ViruS wrote:

stal kermit

The attachment shocked.gif is no longer available
Attachments
shocked.gif
shocked.gif (1.45 KiB) Viewed 4507 times
illwieckz
Project Head

Post by illwieckz »

Usually you would post it in that map's release thread.

Parpax specifically is on tremulous

OK thanks

although it has been added to unvanquished which is the cause for the old turret to come back.

The old turret does not bother me, there is also a hovel in the map perseus! There are lots of easter eggs in the maps : a giant granger, a secret garden with a skeleton like a memorial, a hidden room with a button "kill them all". :D Even if the Tremulous turret is not a easter egg in Tremulous, in Unvanquished it becomes a memento.

There is two bugs visible on my screenshot of parpax that I have posted : there is probably a missing texture on the old turret, but more importantly, we see through the ceiling !

I reported here : http://tremulous.net/forum/index.php?to ... #msg234786

ViruS
Granger

Post by ViruS »

illwieckz wrote:

There are lots of easter eggs in the maps : a giant granger, a secret garden with a skeleton like a memorial, a hidden room with a button "kill them all". :D Even if the Tremulous turret is not a easter egg in Tremulous, in Unvanquished it becomes a memento.

Crap, i gotta search.

ImageImageYou[TubeImage