Confused Alpha 44

Get support for Unvanquished.
Comet_
Mantis

Confused Alpha 44

Post by Comet_ »

I'd really love to try out Alpha 44 but I've joined a few servers and seen on the server screen that all the servers are running version .43 which should be Alpha 43. I'd really love to give my feedback about Alpha 44 but I want to be able to actually test it. Are the servers not running it or am I doing something wrong?

Ishq
Project Head

Re: Confused Alpha 44

Post by Ishq »

Alpha 44 was a gameplay only update. Also, there were some bugs so we're recommending everyone stay on 43 until alpha 44 is rock solid, unfortunately :(

kharnov
Granger
Clan: GT

Post by kharnov »

You can download the Alpha 44 pk3 by connecting to any server, you only need to have Alpha 43 installed.

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

Are the bugs in 0.44.0 client or server side?

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

Comet_
Mantis

Post by Comet_ »

I got it all figured out a while ago, thanks! The tough part for me now is getting people to test it with :tongue:

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

That would be the sunday development game, 20:00 UTC.

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction