Horrible rendering issue

Get support for Unvanquished.
pyjnet

Re: Horrible rendering issue

Post by pyjnet »

Thank you a lot :announce:

"I must do -> Graphics->Lighting and particles change "Lighting system" into "Vertex".(~ 60fps)" ==> good tip :thumbup: i can play :beer:

For the Linux patch, i am pretty sure it is perfect but i use the officilal repository (PPA) so this package isn't adapted to my configuration, is it possible to put it in the PPA : http://debs.unvanquished.net trusty main ? :cool:

@+

Vinus

Post by Vinus »

No problem Pyjnet, it's nice that I could somehow help ^-^
About the PPA - I'm not sure about that. I bet that the Team will consider patching the file in the newest update (but I'm not sure) :)
Isn't the instalation process of the patch just copying the patched files into the unvanquished directories?

If someone patched it, please help out Pyjnet :thumbup:

pyjnet

Post by pyjnet »

Thank you for your answer Vinus :thumbup:

pyjnet

Post by pyjnet »

"Isn't the instalation process of the patch just copying the patched files into the unvanquished directories?"

In fact not :bugeyes:

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

I'm afraid our debian packager slowly dissolved into thin air. We'll see if he packages the next release at all. :confused:

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction