enemy territory style

Request new features or present your ideas.
banksy
Mantis

enemy territory style

Post by banksy »

If tou have ever played wolfenstein ET or enemy territory: quake wars you will understand what a good game is :) sadly these two games no longer have a large player base. But I an one who still very much enjoys the series. Please just take look at the enemy territory quake was gameplay and it may open your eyes as to how you can in fact improve this game.
One thing I would like to suggest is disarment grenades. A grenade which stops the effect/disarms an entity. For example. if a turret or acid tube is hit by one they are disarmed for a small period of time (5-10 seconds).
I also like having a medic in a game. I'd love to see teamwork enhanced by allowing players to act as a medic. Possibly allowing them to throw med boxes on the ground that heals whoever steps on them. so, I'd like to have it so when you die, you can choose to respawn or wait up to 15 seconds for a teammate to come revive you. Possibly only players with the medic enhancements can revive. Now aliens of course will need to have similar abilities. So I suggest an evolution that has a medium attack stat, regular speed but the ability to heal aliens around it as well as itsself a tad faster.
Feel free to rub these ideas off but I am one who very much supports teamwork and the use of medics :D

Gireen
Graphic Designer
Clan: [DoH]

Re: enemy territory style

Post by Gireen »

Oh my Strogg! They’re after the Databrain!
:D

fear ma engrish :granger:

KenuR
Tyrant

Post by KenuR »

Oh yeah, rub 'em off baby.

ViruS
Granger

Post by ViruS »

Disarming grenade: OP if used well, even if it's just for one second. I think a similar idea was thought of for the adv marauder zap.
Medic: I think I might have suggested this a long time ago. In the KoRx mod you can heal teammates using ckit, and in Z (zombie) mod, same thing (uses your medipacks, they're limited), and somewhere else I can't remember, probably F, you can heal teammates by using your medkit next to a teammate, which kinda gets annoying if you do it accidentally.
Medboxes: LOL. Reminds me of resistance 2 online along with their bugs. Maybe when a fellow teammate dies, something other teammates can pickup arises. Not sure what should happen if it was a teamkill though...
Revive: Spawns take approximately 10 seconds to recharge. You might as well revive from the spawns anyway. Would be handy without spawns though.
Counter for aliens: Basilisk?

ImageImageYou[TubeImage

banksy
Mantis

Post by banksy »

The medic and reviving were my main suggestions. And yeah it would help when spawns are destroyed