Ballgun | Plasma Shotgun

Request new features or present your ideas.
ViruS
Granger

Re: Ballgun | Plasma Shotgun

Post by ViruS »

Do they attack whoever it goes through? Something like goku's final smash final move from ssf2? (basically, he launches his super ball thingy, comes down, does shitloads of dmg, then dissappears*)
*The easiest way to code i guess. Basically putting dmg repeat to something like 50, and make it do like 1 dmg per hit. i.e. 20 dmg/s
Or does it only do damage upon self destruct? (kinda sounds silly, but this first came to mind, easier to code)

Anyway, i've compiled a video with a plasma particle system with the shotgun (with awsome light gravity effects) but i can't upload it until the 14th due to my capped internet. My brother will complain, he thinks the internet is all his. Most of the time my /rate is only on 5000, while he skypes and LoLs and facebooks simultaneously.
If you want, i can pm you the particle system script. Its probably the easiest way.

ImageImageYou[TubeImage

seana11
Tyrant

Re: Ballgun | Plasma Shotgun

Post by seana11 »

ViruS wrote:

Do they attack whoever it goes through? Something like goku's final smash final move from ssf2? (basically, he launches his super ball thingy, comes down, does shitloads of dmg, then dissappears*)
*The easiest way to code i guess. Basically putting dmg repeat to something like 50, and make it do like 1 dmg per hit. i.e. 20 dmg/s
Or does it only do damage upon self destruct? (kinda sounds silly, but this first came to mind, easier to code)

I was thinking of the ballgun in hedgewars:

phpBB [video]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X4lQU9e0Eo[/video]

(NOTE: Hedgewars is a turn-based strategy game similar to worms. The ballgun is rarely acquired in regular gameplay due to its destructiveness. I do not suggest that it should be this powerful, and only use this as a graphical example).

(One thing about this is that the balls do not explode until all of them are fired, and then they start exploding in order or firing. This would be really interesting to do [fire, release fire, balls explode])

Anyway, i've compiled a video with a plasma particle system with the shotgun (with awsome light gravity effects) but i can't upload it until the 14th due to my capped internet. My brother will complain, he thinks the internet is all his. Most of the time my /rate is only on 5000, while he skypes and LoLs and facebooks simultaneously.
If you want, i can pm you the particle system script. Its probably the easiest way.

PM please.