Bot stuff

Request new features or present your ideas.
seana11
Tyrant

Bot stuff

Post by seana11 »

So I noticed that the aliens normally get s2 before humans (And occasionally s3 before humans get s2). Aliens also get more points than humans. Humans almost never do any damage to the alien base on many maps. (I think this is partially because of the lack of nade use). I think that this is because bots pick the wrong weapons for the situation. (The aliens have this to a lesser extent). I think the best way to fix this is to compile statistics of score based on what weapon the bot is holding, where the alien and human bases are, and the stage. (To get this, take an average of the OM and RC. Bots use the best weapon based on where the current average is and the stage. The easiest way to do this would be to record the average postion and the score since last death along with the stage and weapons. Randomness would also be good so that it isn't 100% chainsuits.

What also needs to happen are teamvotes that allow the delegation of the control of bots. For example, a vote could be called to delegate control of 4 bots to me. Once I had control, I could issue commands to the entire team or to individual bots such as "Follow Me," "Defend Base," "Camp here" (Would have bots defend that location), "Rush," buy xxx, or sell xxx. This could be a really powerful tool with binds.