make a juggernaut mod

Request new features or present your ideas.
afontain
Programmer

Re: make a juggernaut mod

Post by afontain »

The first thing that come to my mind when I hear "Juggernaut mod" is: everyone play alien and one is promoted to human. Everyone try to kill the badass human with a Xeno Suit, Arcane Suit or whatever (really classy, say all black with bright blue accents or something), and that human has a really powerful gun. Every alien on the map should try to kill it.

The Alien that will give the final blow gets "upgraded" into a brand new human with an Arcane Suit; and the killing starts anew. :dretch:

The first player to kill 20 or 50 aliens win.

Aliens do spawn around the map from eggs, and destroying an egg is equivalent to killing an alien that can move. Eggs sprout back after some time. :egg:

Now, that also works pretty well with an Alien instead :smile:

Gireen
Graphic Designer
Clan: [DoH]

Re: make a juggernaut mod

Post by Gireen »

It sounds like a Unvanquished adaptation of a classic gamemode which name i forgot, in some games it called rambo, survival or in xonotic "Keepaway"

The game Evolve had a similar game Principe and was not so successful. The problem was balancing. Either the "monster" is op and the "hunters" have no fun or the opposite. So the monsters was made weak, which resulted that no one wanted to play it. :bugeyes:

fear ma engrish :granger: