Request credit

Request new features or present your ideas.
Marietto

Request credit

Post by Marietto »

It's possible to set the mod, so that a player who may have connection problems, crash problem (go 999 and automatic-disconnect), when he reconnects can recover the credits he had when he crashed?

Gireen
Graphic Designer
Clan: [DoH]

Re: Request credit

Post by Gireen »

I thought that would be possible. :confused:

Is it only if one lagged out/crashed or also if you normally disconnect and reconnect again?

fear ma engrish :granger:

Marietto

Post by Marietto »

Gireen wrote:

Is it only if one lagged out/crashed or also if you normally disconnect and reconnect again?

In my case, I have a connection that goes down, however on Trem this thing of "recovering" the credits/evo in case of an involuntary disconnection (caused by disconnection / crash / etc) was feasible.

Marietto

Post by Marietto »

I noticed that in 0.52 you didn't consider fixing this problem. :confused:

illwieckz
Project Head

Post by illwieckz »

Hi @Marietto, this is not “we didn't consider fixing this problem”. The 0.52 release was late for more than two years, at some point we had to release something and not endlessly delay it.

There is currently 280 issues reported for the game itself (more when looking at engine and some assets issue tracker), some even being 6 years old and affecting players who don't experience a crash. We have limited means and we do our best on our free time.

I hope you can appreciate the game anyway. :smile:

This comment is licensed under cc ​​by 4 and antecedent.