- Scale UI for smaller screens and resolution (both phones are 720p)
- Scale graphic settings to run on their older mobile GPUs
- Runs at 30 fps
- Gamepad Support
- Packaging for those devices (whether general aarch64 package or specific one for each phone)
- Run consistently at 60 fps (more possible with the Librem 5's bigger GPU and faster RAM)
- Touch screen input to play the game
Now that Linux phones are here, the prospect of free software Linux gaming on them sounds amazing. Plus if using Mobile Linux as a base, then can scale up for more powerful ARM devices like Pinebook Pro. But yeah, just a few things I've thought of. Curious to see what others think below.