Evos for the basi

Request new features or present your ideas.

What method should be used to compensate the basilisks?

Evos based on HP Healed

75%

Evos based on healient's Evos

25%

Starve trhe basilisks of their rightful evos!

No votes

Total votes: 4
WhiteTech
Mantis

Re: Evos for the basi

Post by WhiteTech »

Hmm Ive been thinking, I think time would be better. The % difference formula that you suggested, although good, would cause some issues. If you're healing 3 rants at once, you're going to get a ridiculous amount of evo's quickly.... Time just help balances some of those issues, but still has a few of it's own....

seana11
Tyrant

Post by seana11 »

CowFizzy wrote:

Nah basi is ok, i guess people are not much experienced with basis, and they better stay at dretch and keep head-bitting everyone...

No, it's not. There's nothing more frustrating that basiing the entire game, healing around 10 aliens, and having nothing to show for it. Sure, you helped your team win, but you have no evos for when someone yells "RUSH." It's no fun not attacking the entire game.

ViruS
Granger

Post by ViruS »

seana11 wrote:

No, it's not. There's nothing more frustrating that basiing the entire game, healing around 10 aliens, and having nothing to show for it. Sure, you helped your team win, but you have no evos for when someone yells "RUSH." It's no fun not attacking the entire game.

Additionally, basi grabs need to be aimed ahead. Not to mension how easy it is to escape a grab from a high pinger, i've done it many times. All i have to do is constantly dodge and he'll eventually accidentally miss while trying to get behind my back. Then theres also the ping delay, you won't know when you've grabbed the opponent for a while and you'll un-grab him as you see him suddenly stop from your own momentum etc.

ImageImageYou[TubeImage