Brainstorm

Request new features or present your ideas.
lamefun
Tyrant

Brainstorm

Post by lamefun »

Write your ideas here, however stupid they are.

lamefun
Tyrant

Re: Brainstorm

Post by lamefun »

A granger bot is a radio-controlled granger robot that alien can't differentiate from a real granger. A granger bot can take a name of any alien player. It can build fake structures that don't work and don't consume build points and have 50 health but impossible to differentiate from real structures and temporarily worsen real structures by injecting special liquids into them.

E-Mxp
Graphic Designer

Post by E-Mxp »

lamefun wrote:

A granger bot is a radio-controlled granger robot that alien can't differentiate from a real granger. A granger bot can take a name of any alien player. It can build fake structures that don't work and don't consume build points and have 50 health but impossible to differentiate from real structures and temporarily worsen real structures by injecting special liquids into them.

THAT GRANGER IS A SPY!!
SPY'S JUICING MY BOOSTER!

le mi'a bende cu nitcu lo zbasu

ViruS
Granger

Post by ViruS »

Like +1... oh wait...

Brainstorm: to kill the brain by comming with killing insane ideas that other people dont give a ___ about.

Some logic i decided to patch up:
The hovel was removed because a HUMAN commander didn't allow it on the battlefield.
The acid tube acids actually are just fireworks to show the acid tube actually works. The real acid is actually vapour that intoxicates nearby humans while they stay within the vacillation.
The armoury is able to teleport guns randomly at 0 cost for humans to buy from.
The flame thrower really shoots a special plasma so that shows why it works in space and in water, and other liquids.
ATCS is really a torture chamber for human slaves to test if they are worthy of being a soldier.
The aliens in atcs love building on metal and sand, simply because the roots are able to go through them without making cracks.
The mass driver and its terrible ability to explode the nuclear reactions when hitting something causes it to emit flares rather than radiation.
The blaster is just a wasted version of the lucifer cannon.
The plasma works similar to the flamer, only just able to use a battpack, therefore more awsome.
The painsaw works without the rc even though the jetpack doesnt because it uses heat energy from its surroundings.
When aliens taunt, and move, the reason why their legs don't move is because they are really levitating to show off.
When the goon jumps up[unvanquished jump/pounce animation], it really is jumping down when on top of a structure built by a human with a ckit. A.k.a. Chuck norris junior.
When goons try to pull themselves forward, theres a chance they really will fly directly upwards rather than forwards. [tremulous pounce/jump animation]
If lucky, they can 'dodge forwards' by moving backwards while pouncing forwards. [trem/unv animation]
There are unlimited 'Sarge's in unvanquished/tremulous.
When the Human/Alien controller for the character(s) in Trem/Unvanquished named ViruS says 'define ....' he is really asking what the word means i.e. he does not know enlaish parce que il n'habite pas a nous monde et aimes a parles 'Souka'.^

There are tonnes more for me to do. I just cbf now. Btw that last one was a joke.*

EDIT: I mean the one with the ^ next to its fullstop.

Qrntz
Dragoon

Post by Qrntz »

ViruS wrote:

The flame thrower really shoots a special plasma so that shows why it works in space and in water, and other liquids.

ViruS wrote:

The flame thrower really shoots a special plasma

KenuR
Tyrant

Post by KenuR »

You people are either 5-year-olds, or world's biggest trolls.

kharnov
Granger
Clan: GT

Post by kharnov »

Man. Whatever ViruS is on, I'd certainly like some of that.

velociostrich
Dragoon

Post by velociostrich »

Guys, I made a page for this sort of thing on the wiki. Note that the linked wiki page is not for story ideas, only gameplay.