Some website bugs

Post any feedback you have about the game here.
lamefun
Tyrant

Some website bugs

Post by lamefun »

• The download link at the top leads to GitHub, which still only features the good-for-losing-potential-players Universal ZIP and not the new updater.

• Wiki style: the category bar is white and the links are hard to read: example.

• There's no more "forgot password" feature (see the login page).

Help! I don't remember my password.

Too bad! - Without your username and password you cannot authenticate yourself for access to the service. There may be someone that can help you. Consult the help desk at your organization!

cu-kai
Web Crew
Clan: CU

Re: Some website bugs

Post by cu-kai »

lamefun wrote:
  • The download link at the top leads to GitHub, which still only features the good-for-losing-potential-players Universal ZIP and not the new updater.

• Wiki style: the category bar is white and the links are hard to read: example.

• There's no more "forgot password" feature (see the login page).

Help! I don't remember my password.

Too bad! - Without your username and password you cannot authenticate yourself for access to the service. There may be someone that can help you. Consult the help desk at your organization!

Category bar is fixed now.

I won't address the other two right now as they are both things under discussion.

Web Raccoon

lamefun
Tyrant

Post by lamefun »

cu-kai wrote:

Category bar is fixed now.

The Wiki style still looks non-2016-ish and incomplete, IMO it could use a bit more of the Windows 10-for-PEOPLE-esque kind of feel, something like this (style):

cu-kai wrote:

I won't address the other two right now as they are both things under discussion.

There should really be no discussion...

lamefun wrote:

There's no more "forgot password" feature (see the login page).

Not everybody uses a password manager. Passwords are not for humans. Why they haven't been replaced with Google and Facebook login is a mystery to me.

lamefun wrote:

The download link at the top leads to GitHub, which still only features the good-for-losing-potential-players Universal ZIP and not the new updater.

cu-kai
Web Crew
Clan: CU

Post by cu-kai »

The "Forgotten Password" link has been added by @Gireen

Web Raccoon