Current, built in 2010, latest drivers from 2011, newer ones not available, has fantastic Vanilla renderer loading times of 5 seconds. It was used for rendering maps before it was passed down to me^:
- OS. Windows XP [Downgraded from windows 7 for speeds]
- GPU. Intel 4 Mobile Chipset Family series (x2) with <unknown> memory
- CPU. t6400 @ 2.2? Ghz (x2)
- RAM. 2.6 GB (4gb init)
- VM. 2.??? GB [Unused]
Previous, built in 2006, had shit fps in trem, awsome fps in unv, but sucks in loading times of about 100-600 seconds. I've included my normal virtual memory allowance. It was used for general work before being passed down to me^:
- OS. Windows XP
- GPU. GM9?? with a probable 8 MB from the RAM*, else <unknown>
- CPU. t2400 @ 1.83 GHz (x2)
- RAM. 504 MB (512mb init)
- VM. 1.78? GB [Gaming Reasons]
These are from my memory. The (?) indicates I don't remember any figures behind there, but they exist.
^ I don't buy. I can't buy. Hence everything I own is second hand or from birthday/christmas presents.
*PaN61, weren't you the one who said this? I'm pretty sure it isn't, it's too dang small.