Derek wrote:1. Easier Public server hosting - add join by I.P.
2. Fix Spectating (for tournaments etc.)
3.add missions/story lines
4. get more audience
5. more voice ques/quips (I can do voice acting)
6. enable passworded lobbies to work
1) agree, would be easier, but requires mostly documentation, not UI changes, because servers should not, in my opinion and for their owner's sake, be hosted by unwary people. Internet is *not* a friendly place, at all, and exposing a weak server does not only exposes you, but makes you a zombie to attack better defended servers.
2) I agree that spectating requires fixes. There are some in 0.52, and a regression about spec-team-chat was recently discovered and published.
3) would be great to have a PvE mode! There were, but they were a bit easy, no real challenge for seasoned players, notably. I would also enjoy a mod with "humans have to accomplish a goal in 15 min. Then it's aliens which have to do it. Then swap teams, and repeat." with objectives which unlock specific doors and the like.
There was such mods in Unreal Tournament GOTY 2K, and I really enjoyed them, even playing solo (no net for me at that time)
4) we all want more...
5) one of the 2 reasons I voted "kinda". Because, it would be nice, yes, but it's not easy at all to have good voice acting.
6) 2nd reason. I don't see the point, here, and we lack players anyway. Closed games won't help, especially since there's no lobby right now.