Hi

Talk about anything related to Unvanquished.
Cajunfiend
Dretch

Hi

Post by Cajunfiend »

Unvanquished is doing great so far! I remember way back in the day the project was sort of started, then abandoned. Now it's back and better than ever! I can't wait to see how things will turn out for the game in long run. I'm currently in KoR, some of you might have known me as Metal way back when the KoR server (and tremulous) was alive and well.

Nice to meet you all!

kharnov
Granger
Clan: GT

Re: Hi

Post by kharnov »

Nice to meet you!

Regarding the project itself, we're only somewhat connected to the first Unvanquished project in Tremulous. Some of the same people are around, and we have the same name, but we're a different game entirely. We have an even mix of people from 1.1 and GPP, North America and Europe, even Asia and Australia too. Some members of our development team are not from the Tremulous community to begin with, as I recruited them elsewhere.

Expect to see many faces here, new and old. I hope you enjoy your stay in our community. Tell your friends about it, too!

banksy
Mantis

Post by banksy »

Hello, and welcome :)

StalKermit
Dragoon

Post by StalKermit »

Hello.

JBiscuitz
Mantis

Post by JBiscuitz »

Welcome to unvanquished

liliff

Post by liliff »

Hai Metal.

The old Unvanquished had some really different goals in mind iirc. I still talk with Thorn and Einstein and I'd really consider this to be just a different project but with the same name.

StalKermit
Dragoon

Post by StalKermit »

liliff wrote:

Hai Metal.

The old Unvanquished had some really different goals in mind iirc. I still talk with Thorn and Einstein and I'd really consider this to be just a different project but with the same name.

That's because it is :(