Community dead?

Talk about anything related to Unvanquished.
lamefun
Tyrant

Community dead?

Post by lamefun »

Alpha 33 - November 2014, 0 comment
Alpha 21 - November 2013, 18 comments
Alpha 9 - November 2012, 40 comments

Conclusion: R.I.P. Unvanquished.

kharnov
Granger
Clan: GT

Re: Community dead?

Post by kharnov »

People are, by and large, waiting for beta. When the project began, the Tremulous community still had some degree of life left while going through its death throes. Now that the Tremulous community is gone, we are in the process of coalescing one around ourselves. The project is moving forwards even if the comments on the articles aren't, and to be honest, the lack of comments don't bother us because we know we're very close to beta.

Don't view it from the perspective of the death of the Tremulous community. View it from the perspective of our own, which is soon to be born.

gavlig
Animator

Post by gavlig »

Yes, lamefun, you're right. In fact, I'm writing this post from a grave.

Akira

Post by Akira »

Is there any other times where people specifically go on for games? The time suggested is 6am for me... T_T.

ViruS
Granger

Post by ViruS »

To be honest I've stopped visiting the Unvanquished community. I only found this post since I was browsing through lamefun's private information (just his post history as reference when someone seemed to act like him) and happened to find this. I've actually lost interest in unvanquished but I can almost garantee I'll come back (at least for a day) once I get a better computer that's able to run unvanquished without suffering the intel HD issue.