Dretch Storm Pro: DSPro

Discuss clans, events, servers, and more!
Lecavalier~
Dretch
Clan: Pk, Formerly DSPro

Dretch Storm Pro: DSPro

Post by Lecavalier~ »

To be a member of DSPro, you need to satisfy 2 key requirements:

You have to be a GOOD and FUN player, such that:
1) Your skill level has a significant positive impact on your team's chances of winning.
2) Your demeanor makes the game more fun to play for everyone around you.

So what does that mean? Well, the first one is easy. You need to be good. You should regularly be in the top 1-3 players. You can solo 2 goons with a pulse rifle. You can beat two chainsuits as a tyrant. But it's not just about having a lot of kills; it's about being smart. You know when to run, when to defend, when to protect your base, and how to play as a team-member. You know when to snipe buildings and when to tyrant suicide-rush.

The second one means you're helpful. If a noob asks how to buy guns, you explain it to him. If someone wants you to show him how to get to the human base, you lead the way. You are a kind, courteous, respectful player. And you're talkative. And not in the annoying hyper-active Asian way. Seriously. Those smiley faces piss me off.

That's basically it. If you want to join, stop by our website at http://www.dspro.smffy.com/index.php.

The DSPro tag:

Do you HAVE to wear it? No. But I ask that you do. I don't really see a point in you being in the clan if you don't. Take pride, you're in DSPro.

Do you HAVE to use the same colors? No. But I ask that you do. It looks cooler on the player list.

The easiest way to put in the tag is the same way you do binds. Create a file in your tremulous/base folder called autoexec.cfg (NOT autogen.cfg) and put in the following line:

name 1DS3Pro7|(rest of name)

for me, it's
name 1DS3Pro7|4L7ecavalier7~

Active Roster:

Lecavalier~
Deathof1
scrape.
Uzi
Ethereal
Heli
Shiz
Aurealis

Last edited by Lecavalier~ on Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:38 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
ViruS
Granger

Re: Dretch Storm Pro: DSPro

Post by ViruS »

Isn't DS [the normal one of course] dead? I have not seen a single DS member with their tag for years.

Lecavalier~
Dretch
Clan: Pk, Formerly DSPro

Post by Lecavalier~ »

This is a very old copypasta that I just updated real quick. I'll get around to editing for accuracy ect. sometime.

edit: it has since been revised

Aurealis

Post by Aurealis »

Maybe a revive soon? :confused:

Also, we have yet to see or speak with our domain owner and we need him to change nameservers. So our actual website is http://www.dspro.smffy.com/index.php until we get the domain connected and we get a new host. :]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
{DSPro|Clan Forums}

Aurealis

Post by Aurealis »

Sadface I believe we are dead now. :'[

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
{DSPro|Clan Forums}

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

Aurealis wrote:

Sadface I believe we are dead now. :'[

:(
Maybe you'd like to revive as soon as we hit Beta? That will give you a few months to regenerate to your old strength!

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

Deathof1

Post by Deathof1 »

RIP DSPro.

Zeyphr
Dretch

Post by Zeyphr »

Never forget. :[

kharnov
Granger
Clan: GT

Post by kharnov »

Please inform Scrape that GT misses him very much and would like to see him again.

General-Po

Post by General-Po »

DsPro will never truly be dead!