Set g_unlagged to 0 on EU server?

Discuss clans, events, servers, and more!
Khaoz
Graphic Designer

Re: Set g_unlagged to 0 on EU server?

Post by Khaoz »

Comet wrote:

@Khaoz
Way to take what I said completely out of context. I meant that unlagged evens the game out and I don't see it ever happening.

Well then write that.

You said it's not possible. When it is. Even if we turned it on it would just be a steeper learning curve for everyone (because getting hits is harder) but it is still possible.

Comet wrote:

Don't say that you don't have to aim to hit people on both lagged and unlagged. That is extremely ignorant.

What pan was getting at is that unlagged pretty much increases the hitbox and makes it really really really easy to get hits. You seem to have taken what he said out of context.

Ishq
Project Head

Post by Ishq »

http://www.ra.is/unlagged/faq.html

You guys should read this first. Very useful info.

Forty-Two
Mantis

Post by Forty-Two »

I guess it can't be avoided that this becomes (has become) a lagged VS unlagged thread. I suppose the points about what it was really about have already been made: it's up to you if you set the server to lagged or unlagged. Will you go for the general dislike for the behavior and feel of unlagged of the target audience, or the gameplay changes that have been made in order to make unlagged more playable, which affect lagged too?

Also, I'd already read a bit of that, makes for an interesting read :)

0 = 0
Quod erat demonstrandum.