Page 2 of 3

Re: [N7]

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:38 pm UTC
by ViruS
seana11 wrote:Because I am the answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything.


I warned you. He might be ur twin evil brother in the deadly souther hemisphere.

Re: [N7]

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:41 pm UTC
by seana11
ViruS wrote:I warned you. He might be ur twin evil brother in the deadly souther hemisphere.


O.o

Re: [N7]

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:59 am UTC
by liliff
at first i thought this was going to be a Nexus 7 thread. I am disappoint.

Anomalous wrote:Yes, well… what exactly is the question, anyway?

the all important search for the question.

Re: [N7]

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:14 am UTC
by Jaroth
Anomalous wrote:Yes, well… what exactly is the question, anyway?


42... simply 42

Re: [N7]

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:01 pm UTC
by E-Mxp
Anomalous wrote:Yes, well… what exactly is the question, anyway?

Maybe the Ultimate Question is:

What do you get if you multiply six by nine?

Re: [N7]

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:44 pm UTC
by Anomalous
E-Mxp wrote:Maybe the Ultimate Question is:

What do you get if you multiply six by nine?


I see that somebody's been at the Scrabble tiles… :)

Re: [N7]

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:04 pm UTC
by Forty-Two
For me, it's not about proclaiming myself the answer, it's more a tribute to Douglas Adams :)

Anyway, don't confuse us and good luck to ya.

Re: [N7]

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:30 pm UTC
by seana11
Forty-Two wrote:For me, it's not about proclaiming myself the answer, it's more a tribute to Douglas Adams :)

Anyway, don't confuse us and good luck to ya.


I changed my name one day since I decided that seana didn't cut it.

Re: [N7]

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:03 pm UTC
by JOURNEYMAN
WTF. There had been two 42s?

Re: [N7]

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:15 pm UTC
by seana11
JOURNEYMAN wrote:WTF. There had been two 42s?


Well, there's me; there's the aussie; and there's someone on freenode.