How well I am thankful to this project!

Discuss clans, events, servers, and more!
illwieckz
Project Head

How well I am thankful to this project!

Post by illwieckz »

I wrote a blog post on a very popular French website, I just tell with some story telling how the Unvanquished project is welcoming and how I am thankful to everyone of you, that's also a very subtle way to ask for contributors, telling how contributor are welcomed. I did some special effort to make it accessible and readable by non-techie people too, this way even non techie people can feel "how, I don't know what is the unvanquished project, but it looks cool, definitely something to follow" :smile:

The blog post was written in a very oral way and I don't know if it translates well so to sum it up, the story is basically “one day I submitted a translation patch, and one day I was asked to replace someone in project leadership, how can this happen?” The underlying answer being: the unvanquished project is awesome, let's join! :wink: Let's build unvanquished! :granger:

I also emphasize a lot how everyone of you helped me to discover some abilities that I did not suspect and how you helped me to have confidence. So, I retell it here especially: thank you very much for the last years with you and the next years will be great! :bsuit:

This comment is licensed under cc ​​by 4 and antecedent.

illwieckz
Project Head

Re: How well I am thankful to this project!

Post by illwieckz »

And forgive me the clickbait title. :grin:

This comment is licensed under cc ​​by 4 and antecedent.