Idea: Fair battle, not ridiculous CHEATS!

Discuss whatever you'd like!
Viech
Project Head

Re: Idea: Fair battle, not ridiculous CHEATS!

Post by Viech »

lamefun, because of your elaborate feedback in this thread we decided to give the dretch more health. Thank you so very much! We really wouldn't know how to make a FAIR™ game without you.

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

Raptor

Post by Raptor »

oh not him again.

in rcz he complains all the time.
theres no cheats.
cheats would be hacking for example.
md. hmm that is basicly a futuristic sniper rifle.anyways, snipers are really powerful.
dreches. ok they are weak, but they have speed and stealth at their advantage, even if h have a helmet.
lamefun i imagine u know me from rcz forum..

DeathReaper
Dretch

Post by DeathReaper »

How much more health 'exactly'? The dretch seemed fine before. It went in to human bases got the kill quick enough and depending on the protection of the base it could get out. I dunno seemed fine to me. As long as i can still MD it in 1 shot i don't have any problems.

Image Image

StalKermit
Dragoon

Post by StalKermit »

DeathReaper wrote:

How much more health 'exactly'? The dretch seemed fine before. It went in to human bases got the kill quick enough and depending on the protection of the base it could get out. I dunno seemed fine to me. As long as i can still MD it in 1 shot i don't have any problems.

I'm not sure you noticed the sarcasm present.

DeathReaper
Dretch

Post by DeathReaper »

StalKermit wrote:

I'm not sure you noticed the sarcasm present.

I was going with the flow of it ;P .. Probably wasn't a good time for it though; my fault.

Image Image

Weed

Post by Weed »

lamefun is drunk.

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

Ha! I managed to confuse all of you!

We did indeed increase dretch health from 25 to 35 (which happens to be mass driver damage per shot) on the gameplay development branch (Development & Testing Server). This was a result of a discussion with ddos members, hwo were convinced that the dretch is too weak in a competitive environment. We also settled on testing some form of dretch pounce (won't be part of the tournament though).

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction