GFX Group

Discuss whatever you'd like!
DeathReaper
Dretch

GFX Group

Post by DeathReaper »

Hey guys! DeathReaper here again. I just wanted to run you guys by a GFX community I'm creating at the moment. It's almost at it's final stage but could use some nice touch ups. We'll be adding things along the way as more people join. The forums were just created a few days ago so we still have a lot of work to do.

This is mainly for people who wish to learn GFX or help guide others. We welcome all though so if you want to join a nice community where you can learn GFX skills if you wish i would recommend joining. We have very talented GFX'ers already.

How can you help with GFX you say?

Well here's a few:

-Make GFX Guides for Youtube
-Help get your art out there and become famous in the GFX world
-Make 'DivineGFXs' get a bit larger so that we can start to enlarge our group
-Help advertise our group to bring more players on DeviantArt, youtube, and other forums.

This is not a clan. There will be moderators that will be the main people who deal with the youtube account and all of that good stuff. The players can just chat on the forums or learn from our guides etc..

Note* I have just created the forums about three-four before this post. It'll just be a fun little GFX community. Maybe someone is familiar with http://www.forumotion.com and wants to help, we could use it.

I'm thinking once we get a few more players in the group we can make fun group videos on youtube on many countless games including Unvanquished.

If you're interested please check out the group site here --> http://divinegfxs.omgforum.net/

Register & introduce yourself. If you want you can help us spread the word out or get the community going. It'll be a great vibe for players and there is no gaming, just GFX!

Hope to see some of you their. (:

P.S.

Some of the work from the GFX artists already there (some are mine as well)...

Image Image

Ishq
Project Head

Re: GFX Group

Post by Ishq »

If you guys want an interesting challege: see if you can create some unv wallpapers.

DeathReaper
Dretch

Post by DeathReaper »

Unv. Wallpapers... This could be a fun thing to do! We'll try it out & give you some feedback in a few days :)

Image Image

DeathReaper
Dretch

Post by DeathReaper »

If anyone would like to assist us for this come check out our website http://divinegfxs.omgforum.net/t33-gfx-for-unvanquished ... we will be starting this very soon!

Thanks guys.

Oh... should there be something specific in it like Text, Renders or a theme?

Ishq
Project Head

Post by Ishq »

Having Unvanquished in it would be cool. Either some form of the logo or the text. I don't really have any specific themes to follow, but some examples of interesting themes might be:

• Tyrant facing a group of chainguns

• Dretch attacking a human after just having fallen from the ceiling

• Humans overruning an alien base

• Aliens overruning a human base.

DeathReaper
Dretch

Post by DeathReaper »

Hmmm :coffee:

Sounds great! HOPEFULLY we can get our first Wallpaper done by Friday. Latest is Sunday. Just getting the team settled in and all of that good stuff. :)

Danish

Post by Danish »

killing time
Programmer

Post by killing time »

It would be nice if the font were not so hideous!

Pazu

Post by Pazu »

I've got to ask: did you do everything in those pictures? Like the backgrounds, the characters, and all the processing/photomanipulation?

Fox One
Location: Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, ~7.6 kiloparsecs from galactic center

Post by Fox One »

Ugh... a scrolling element, a flashing 'register' button, and a floating box that doesn't have an obvious X/close button and pushes newcomers to sign up?... the web developer in me is crying out in pain.

Your forum needs work.